Lost Between Death and Defeat


I'm not being suicidal when I inform my beloved ones that I want to die.
It's just that I can't stop trying, it's an addiction.
I can't stop and trying is exhausting, as long as life continues I keep on trying harder, I keep the passion and the will..
I keep motivating myself and the more I insist on the perseverance, the more I get hurt.
The more I know that it's now or never, the more I get stabbed in the heartiness.
And the more I let go, the more it let me down.
As aging is going on I do whatever it takes to stay relevant to my soul and principles, through all the disappointments I feel how disabled my ambition gets and I don't even feel guilty, I've been trying so hard since so long and I'm not even waiting for an answer..
I'm more exhausted than realizing wise proverbs.