Summing Dreamy Equations Notion

Artist: @madeus



Someday, I'll combine all the letters I have sent and put them together in a bin without looking back.

Someday, I'll collect all the writings I have poured my heart into where it should be without odium awe.
Someday, I'll write all the words and manipulate without withstanding headlock.

Some mornings, I'll be reading news hissing rumors about how plastic surgeries could change a face.
Sometimes, I'll wish I was innocent as I am right now.
Some ways, my body will disable all of the supine ability my brain keeps radiating.
Some life, will not cause me heartache reading how hard I've been trying.

Some moments, I'll realize how much I've always feared not to reach it in here..
And will smile about how small my dreams were.

Somehow, I'll wonder how it feels like to be anxious but never again.
Somewhere, the melodies I make will remain isolated from the whole town.
Somewhat, I'll fear exposure more than the unknown.
Someone, will look at a shining star and wish it glimpses back,


And something, is gonna pinch to feel nostalgic for this wasted glimmer one more time.