The Love of Our Lives





The Astray
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴜᴛs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ғʟᴇsʜ
lovers and strangers, hot, danger, dangerous, black, face, portrait, photography, art,face masks, devil, devilish, horror, weird , weird love, couple, blog, bloggers


Life won't stop,
Life never took a break since you left

People are still nice
Sky still as blue as our mornings
Fire is still burning within other bodies
Earth keep looking for ways to win me
Water is still fearful yet more familiar
And passion has been found differently


Finding new paths of life just to keep going forward no matter how did I get there is a way of survival.



And I survived without you,
Aside from handling;
None of the paths felt like home.
Nothing feels like home if it didn't allow you to manifest originally from deep inside.
And no one is here to understand how full or empty my heart is from a blink of an eye.


You had the whole world inside of you that shutting it down from me have forced me to create my own..
It was pretty well served with nature and lunars,
Pretty much universal and heavenly,
Developing and luminous,
Reaching the best version of who I am,
But this still doesn't feel like home..
This just feels like adulthood, character development and self realization.. and I would not deny happiness.




But what does it have to do with falling into your arms after a long tiring day, anyways?
What does it have to do with your gentle tone, patting and informing me that "it'll be alright" ?
I even wonder if a person could live such a perfect love story twice if they felt homeless after abandoning one..
And I end up pulling my unicorn fluff with the thought of your being the best that ever happened to me, because you were where I first grew up..



And this was where I ever had a ground.